Gotts & Associates Insurance specializes in providing coverage options and advice to business owners and plan administrators seeking fully insured or self-funded group plans for themselves and their employees.
We are experts in designing comprehensive and affordable employee benefits plans for small businesses throughout the Caribbean.
It’s no secret that health care is expensive today. The government says the cost to treat a broken leg can run $7,500 and an average three-day hospital stay can set you back $30,000. Without insurance, many Americans would be one health setback away from financial ruin. Regularly paying a set premium for health coverage assures that money will be available to defray the cost of everything from routine checkups to catastrophic medical bills.
If you already have health insurance: Gotts Insurance Associates represents supplemental insurance carriers that provide benefits that can be used to help with the cost of travel, lodgings, meals, outpatient treatments and many other out-of-pocket costs that are not covered by your major medical insurance.
We represent all of the major life and health insurance carriers licensed in the U.S. Virgin Islands and market policies that provide coverage both on-island and in the states.
We offer a variety of Life Insurance and Health Insurance options and Employee Benefits:
- Group Health Insurance
- Group Dental Insurance and Individual Dental Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Term Life Insurance and Permanent Life Insurance
- Cafeteria Insurance Plans
- Major Medical Insurance
- Employee Health Plans in compliance with receiving VI tax benefits under the EDC (Economic Development Commission)
- Business Buy-Sell Agreements and Key Person Insurance
- Section 125 Plans
- Employee Payroll Deduction Plans
We also offer a full line of Supplemental Insurance Coverage including:
- Cancer Insurance and Dread Disease Insurance
Diagnosis can be both financially and emotionally devastating. You can ease the burden by applying for a Cancer Insurance Plan. An AFLAC policy will provide benefits that can be used to help with Preventive Care as well as the cost of travel, meals, outpatient treatments and many other out-of-pocket costs not covered by your major medical insurance.
- Personal Accident Indemnity Plan
Accidents Happen! According to National Underwriter, August 2007, over 41 million visits to the hospital emergency room in 2004 were due to accidental injuries. Protect your family from the devastating effects of a disabling accident.
- Hospital Intensive Care Insurance
A daily benefit will be paid directly to you for confinement in a hospital intensive care or a subacute intensive care unit.
- Hospital Indemnity Plans
- Air Ambulance Insurance and Medical Evacuation Insurance Plans
- Travel Insurance, Travel Accident Insurance, and Travel Medical Insurance
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
Gotts & Associates Insurance proudly represents the following Health Insurance and Supplemental Insurance companies: